It's been a little while, so I'm catching up! I really don't know where to begin, so I'll just dive right in and trust you to bear with me. :) [Long Pause]
On second thought, I think a "Top 5" list will be more manageable!
1. We have a contract pending on our house, which has been on the market for over a year! We are waiting for inspections, appraisals, and bank approval. Yay! God answered our prayers.
2. Madeleine and William DID survive the first week of school. In fact, they are both doing really well. Id say we're in full swing, complete with book reports and projects! I promised pictures. This is what we saw on the ride home after the first Friday of school...
3. Baby check-up went well. I am feeling much better, though there are still days where nausea (and all that comes with it) is wreaking havoc. As of tomorrow, we are at 19 weeks! Our next appointment is September 26th. This one will be an ultrasound. Boy or Girl? What's your vote? We also have a fetal echocardiogram scheduled for the 27th. Because of my history, this is considered routine. Please pray that all is well and Baby is perfectly healthy, heart and all! Everyone around here is getting a big kick out of the baby belly. Here is a snapshot...(I'm not sure what all the fuss is about!)
4. Fall sports are here! We are coaching Madeleine's volleyball team again. So far, so good. William has opted for tennis this year. He's doing well and having big fun.
5. Today, Poppy and Grammy officially move to Louisville! We are very excited.
That's all I have. Consider yourself updated! :)