Because I have no clue where to go with this particular prompt, I will make a list. I love to make lists. On post-its, in notebooks, in my calendar. But mostly, on post-its. I can imagine the suspense is killing you, so here are nine of my favorite things to do with post-its.
- Leave love notes for my husband around the house.
- Leave love notes for my kids on the bathroom mirror.
- Leave notes with Scripture on my bathroom mirror.
- Use them as bookmarks (multiple post-its in one book, color-coded).
- Collect them (all colors, all sizes).
- Leave reminders for myself in the car. (i.e. get gas)
- Make a short shopping list, usually for Target.
- Doodle (with a sharpie).
- Doodle some more.
Post-its are the best.